Thank you for using the Wisconsin State Public Defenders' credit card payment option for on-demand training courses.
We accept Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
You will need the following information to enter in the credit card payment screens.
- State Bar ID Number (attorneys only)
- Abbreviated Course Title
- Course Payment Amount
Note: A $3.65 convenience fee (required by the State of Wisconsin) will be added automatically at the end of your credit card transaction. Do not include the convenience fee when entering the course "Payment Amount".
*Please note that the convenience fee is a per-transaction fee. If you are enrolling in more than one course, you are welcome to add all payments together to avoid extra fees. Simply list all of the enrolled courses in the "course name" field, and add all costs together for the "payment amount" field.
To make your payment and enroll in the course:
- Make a note of the information required above.
- Click the "Make Payment" button below and follow the instructions.
- When you have completed the credit Card payment you will return to the On-demand Training Homepage.
- Click on your selected course.
- Complete the course enrollment.
- You may begin viewing the course as soon as you have completed the credit card transaction.
- You may view the videos from any internet connected computer at anytime.
Enrollment Questions or Problems
If you have questions about accessing the course or your credit card payment contact Peter Anderson, email@example.com, 608.267.0581.
Refunds or Course Enrollment Corrections
If you enroll in or pay for a course in error or change your mind before you begin a course you may contact Peter for a refund or to credit your payment to a different course.
Last modified: Monday, April 17, 2017, 3:02 PM